Brempong Owusu-Anwti Graduate Scholarship main objective is to give support to students from different parts of Africa to archive their academic goals. The scholarship is fully open for the applicants in Africa at Adventist University in Africa. The scholarship is available for intelligent and excellent students to pursue their postgraduate degree.
The Adventist University of Africa is a Seventh-day Adventist university created for the purpose of providing post-graduate education throughout Africa. Adventist University of Africa has two departments, the Seminary, and the School of Graduate Studies. Currently they offer degrees in Theology and Leadership.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- This scholarship is established to help needy but worthy Adventist students at the Adventist University of Africa.
- The scholarship shall, each year, be divided equally (50% each) between the two schools, the Theological Seminary and the School of Postgraduate Studies
- For an applicant to benefit from the scholarship fund, he/she must first be a registered student at AUA.
- The eligible student to receive the Brempong Owusu-Antwi scholarship must not be a recipient of any other AUA scholarship for the year.
- The student shall have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 at the point of entry and would be expected to maintain no less that 3.0 CGPA throughout his/her studies.
- The application form shall be filled within a deadline of the year after which the scholarship committee will meet and recommend beneficiaries to ADCOM for approval.
- A special consideration shall be given to students from African Countries with few or no students at AUA.
The scholarship award will contribute up to half of the student’s tuition and fees each year.
30th June 2017
How to Apply For Brempong Owusu-Anwti Graduate Scholarship 2017
Applicants can apply via email.
Applications must include the following:
- Completed Application Form
- One-page personal statement that demonstrates his/her need
- A letter of recommendation from the employing organization or the previous university or local Conference.
- An employee of the church organization should submit a documented evidence from the employee organization attesting to his/her financial status
- After the Application Form is completed, it should be submitted to the registrar at registrar-at-aua.ac.ke with copies to the two Deans ganud-at-aua.ac.ke and nwaomahs-at-aua.ac.ke .