The Cartier Women Initiative Awards for 2017 – 2018 is open for international women from all nationalities to apply for the cartier women initiative awards. The scholarship awards are made available for competent female entrepreneurs in United State of America.
The Cartier Women Initiative Awards main objectives is to encourage and motivate women with inspiration entrepreneurs goal globally to provide solutions to worldwide contemporary challenges.
Interested applicants should meet the each of the following eligibility for these awards;
- To be considered for the Cartier Women Initiative Awards 2017 – 2018, the project must be an original for-profit business creation in its initial phase (2 to 3 years old) led by a woman.
- The “for-profit” requirement should be designed to generate revenues, non-profit project proposals not accepted.
- The “originality” requirement should be a new concept, wholly conceived by the founder or team, and not a copy or subsidiary of an existing business.
- The “initial phase” requirement should be in the first stages of its development (between 2-3 years).
- Main leadership position must be filled by a woman, good command of English required (both verbal and written)
- Legal entry age: 18 or the age of legal majority in the country of citizenship (whichever is older) on the day of the application deadline.
Type of Scholarship
United State of America
First prize for the 6 outstanding creativity are;
- $100, 000 USD in prize money
- One-to-one personalized business mentoring
Second prize for the 12 finalists are;
- $30, 000 USD in prize money
31st August 2017
How to Apply for the Cartier Women Initiative Awards
In the form, the supporting documentation listed below will be required:
Scanned copy of business registration
Proof of patent (if applicable)
Listed below is an optional items to tender but to be on an upper hand, we will advice you to provide them
Three additional attachments of your choice (logo, images of your product, press articles…)
These documents must be submitted as attachments along with your application form in the “Attachments” section and cannot be sent separately by e-mail.