Fair ~ Lovely Foundation Scholarship UAE 2017 is open for both undergraduates and graduating students who currently admitted into the any of the institution is United Arab Emirate. The Fair ~ Lovely Foundation Scholarship is also open for international applicant that are eligible to apply for the fair ~ lovely foundation scholarship programme.
Fair ~ Lovely Foundation Scholarship UAE 2017
The Fair ~ Lovely Foundation main objective is to arbor ambitions and career goals of women, which is why fair ~ lovely foundation is offering one-year scholarships to all Universities in the United Arab Emirate for the academic 2017 – 2018 year.
Introducing the inspiring and successful judges of the Fair ~ Lovely Foundation Scholarship Programme. The judges have the tough, but rewarding, task of reviewing all your exciting entries to decide who will be the fortunate recipients of the scholarships. As leaders, innovators and industry icons, the judges have plenty of advice and inspiration to offer.
- For applicants to be eligible for the fair ~ lovely foundation scholarship, the following criteria must be considered;
- Scholarships are available to women
- You muct be between the age of 17–25 who wish to pursue or are currently pursuing an
- You must be a current student undergoing an undergraduate degree programme from a recognized institution in the United Arabic Emirate.
- You wish to apply for an undergraduate degree programme from a recognized institution in the United Arabic Emirate.
- It covers one-year of your course
- International students are also eligible to apply for the fair ~ lovely foundation scholarship
- Non – English speaking applicant must provide evidence of proficiency in English
United Arab Emirate
Undergraduates Scholarship and Graduating School Students
The fair ~ lovely foundation scholarship covers one – year of your course
7th July 2017
How To Apply
- Application process are done online
- Fill in the form on the next page
- Upload a Video (The video MUST be one minute in length and it should cover the following: Introduce yourself (Name, Age, and Nationality). What are you studying? What is your dream for the future? What does education mean to you?