University of Edinburgh ~ Glenmore Medical Scholarship ~ The scholarship is available for a Masters degree study full-time one year Human Medical programs which is offered by the University of Edinburgh.
• The scholarship will be awarded to an applicant who is accepted for admission on a full-time basis on one of the listed eligible Human Medical programs.
• Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
• It is hoped that students would wish to return to the Developing World on completion of their studies where their work and furthered medical studies will benefit the area.
Scholarship Field of Study
• MSc by Research Biomedical Sciences
• MSc by Research Cardiovascular Biology
• MSc Human Anatomy
• MSc by Research Integrative Neuroscience
• MMedSci Medical Sciences
• MPH Public Health
• MSc Regenerative Medicine: Clinical and Industrial Delivery
• MSc by Research Reproductive Sciences
• MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
Master’s Degree Scholarship
University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Scholarship Open For
International Students and Students from developing countries
Note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.
The scholarship will have a value of £21,200 and will be tenable for one academic year. The scholarship will cover tuition fees of up to £21,200 with any surplus paid as a stipend.
30 May 2017
Glenmore Medical Scholarship
Eligible applicants should complete an online application form. The closing date for applications is 30 May 2017.