The information technology masters scholarships main aim is to educate computer scientists who understands and help develop the strategies of modern enterprise decision makers.
Course Level: Masters Degree
Academic Subject: Information Technology for Business Intelligence
Scholarship Provider: Erasmus Mundus
1. €17,000 (For Students in Europe) while €24,000 (For International Students)
2. Erasmus+ scholarships are meant to cover tuition fees, participation costs (including insurance coverage), contribute to cover travel cost and installation cost, and include a monthly allowance
Scholarship Location: Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France and Spain
Application Deadline: 11th December, 2016
1. Applicant must have a BSc Degree in Computer Science
2. Candidates must have these any of these listed Test for English Certificate; Cambridge General English FCE, IELTS (Academic) 5.5, TOEFL (paper based) 570, TOEFL (computer based) 230, TOEFL (internet based) 72
3. Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply
The Information Technology Masters Scholarships by Erasmus Mundus is a 2 years English programme which is jointly delivered by Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) in Belgium, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) in Spain, Université François Rabelais Tours (UFRT) in France, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (TU/e) in Netherlands and Technische Universität Berlin (TUB) in Germany.
How To Apply Information Technology Masters Scholarships
- Register an account
- Log in with your username and password
- Complete the application forms and upload the necessary attachments (you will be notified by email of the progress of your application
- Make sure that your referees uploaded their recommendation letter before the application deadline.
- Submit application (notice that you cannot apply to more than three Erasmus Mundus programmes) before the application deadline.
- Make sure you’ve received an acknowledgment by email confirming your application
Take note that students must have the listed documentation (all in English and stamped by a public institution certifying that they correspond to the original counterpart in their local language) at hand.
- Cover letter (stating your interest, your possibilities in the Master, and anything you consider relevant to know for the Selection Committee)
- Photo (passport size)
- Bachelor certificate (at least 180 ECTS)
- Official transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
- Proof of contracts
Students will have to upload the listed document above in PDF format and later submit them by mail (i.e., paper mail, postal mail, land mail) to the admission contact address.
If you fail to submit the hard copies by mail on time, your application will be declined.