ISN Fellowship Program 2016-2017.
International Society of Nephrology (ISN) is pleased to offer ISN fellowship program for developing countries. International Society of Nephrology (ISN), Scholarship Award program provides relevant and contemporary Nephrology training to physicians from emerging countries, with the ultimate goal of improving the standards of care in the fellows’ home countries upon their return and to help them become leaders in their fields.
Applicants must have academic qualifications (level of training possibilities within home country and the applicant’s qualifications to undertake, a proposed training plan) and evidence of relevance and need for this training by the home institution (clinical skills of specific research techniques). Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
This ISN Fellowship Program is open to international, talented students, regardless of the citizen, who can answer positively all these questions?
1. At least 30 years of age? (If applicants are over 40, they may only apply for a short-term fellowship – even so, over 45 years, applicants may not be successful).
2. Applicants living and working in a developing country? (Low or medium economy, according to the World Bank criteria).
3. Have applicants received basic training in Nephrology in their home country?
4. Are they nominated by a Home Mentor and their Home Institution who guarantees they reemployment once training has been completed?
5. Can applicants be recommended by two senior neurologists in their home country?
6. Are they endorsed by the national society of Nephrology in their home country. Those interested in this program should check out their website for other relevant questions; Before proceeding with your application.
Please note that there are two applications rounds every year. Interested applicants can submit their application before May 1st or October 1st.
The application deadline for January 2017 intake is 1st June 2016.
How To Apply For ISN Fellowship Program
Those interested in this program can apply online to this Supporting Material:
1. The completed and duly signed application form
2. A report on the training achieved signed and approved by both the Home.
3. Host Mentors. The report should mention the progress achieved against the specific goals set at the beginning of the training.
4. A description of the purpose for Extension signed or written by their Host Mentor. A letter of approval of extension from the Host Mentor
5. Proposed training plan
6. A letter of acceptance from the Host Institution Director
7. A letter of Approval of Extension from the Home Mentor
8. A letter from the applicant’s Home Institution guaranteeing re-employment.
Now that all the information about International scholarship with High Potential Scholarship on ISN Fellowship Program for Developing Countries has been delivered nicely; talented students who meet all the requirement stated above can apply. Click here for more information.