Johan Huizinga Postgraduate Fellowship 2016
Fellowship is available for pursuing postgraduate programmed, with an award in the field of historical research.
The aim of the program is to train a new generation of museum professionals: inquisitive object-based specialists who will further develop an understanding of art and history for the future.
As a national institute, the Rijksmuseum offers a representative overview of Dutch art and history from the middle ages on-wards, and of major aspects of European and Asian art. The Rijksmuseum keeps, manages, conserves, restores, researches, prepares, collects, publishes and presents artistic and historical objects, both on its own premises and elsewhere.
Fellowship is available for pursuing postgraduate program, in which it is essential that applicants speak, read and write English well. They must have passed an English language test. IELTS and TOEFL are commonly accepted, but institutions may accept other tests as well, like Cambridge English.
The required scores are at least 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based) for TOEFL. For IELTS a score of at least 6 is required.
Applicants of all Nationalities are Eligible To Apply for this Fellowship.
Applicants must meet all of the following Criteria To Be Eligible To Apply for this scholarship:-
- The Johan Huizinga Fellowship is open to recent graduates (at the Master’s level), as well as doctoral and post-doctoral candidates.
- Fellowships are open to candidates of all nationalities and with varied specialisms.
- Candidates should have proven research capabilities, academic credentials and excellent written and spoken knowledge of two languages (English and preferably Dutch or German).
How To Apply For Johan Huizinga Postgraduate Fellowship
Interested applicants can apply online, with these supportive documents to be Uploaded as a PDF format:
- A Cover letter outlining their interest in the fellowship position.
- A research proposal, not exceeding one thousand words, specifying the relationship of their research to the Rijksmuseum collections and activities.
- Full curriculum vitae including education, professional experience, honors, awards, and publications.
- Copy of a published paper or recent sample of writing.
PDF files smaller than 10 MB in size should be uploaded.
The closing date for all scholarship applications is 13th March 2016.
Those interested in this program should check out Johan Huizinga Postgraduate Fellowship for Historical Research; Netherlands website for many other necessary details related to this international scholarship.
Now that all the information about International scholarship with High Potential Scholarship on Postgraduate Fellowship for Historical Research in Netherlands, 2016 has been delivered nicely; talented students who meet all the requirements can apply.