Durham University is offering Laidlaw Undergraduate Scholarship in Research & Leadership for this academic session 2017-2018, national and International students 100% eligible to apply for this undergraduate scholarship.
The main objective of the Laidlaw Undergraduate Scholarship Programme is to enhance undergraduate applicants with the availability of research and leadership skills to assist them to fulfill their heart desire beyond their course of study, whether they intend to further their career in research or in any other field.
Scholarship Subject Field
Durham University scholarship program will enhance undergraduate students with research and leadership study skills to enable them pursue their academic and professional career beyond their current course of study.
Each successful applicants will receive stipend of £6,000 over the 3 years duration of the programme.
Scholarship Provided By
Durham University, United Kingdom
All undergraduate applicant in year 1 of a 3yrs programme or years 2 of a 4yrs programme are eligible to apply. There are no restrictions on discipline/department, college, nationality or fee status. Note: The programme is not open to visiting students.
Scholarship Open For
National and International Students
How To Apply For Laidlaw Undergraduate Scholarship
1. Application form must contain full personal profile. The profile should be able to tell the University of Durham about yourself and what motivates you in applying for the Laidlaw undergraduate scholarship.
2. Note that your application will be accessed via online application form that contains your personal profile and research proposal.
3. Make research on a project topic you desire on.
4. Organize your project, following discussion with your chosen supervisor, your project could be related or original in the University.
5. Your research proposal will be scanned through by an internal reviewer of the quality of the candidate, project content and more.
Scholarship Application Deadline
17th March 2017
Click Here for more Information.