The Leiden University Masters Program (LExS Scholarship) is an excellence scholarship programme which is for International and EEA students for all students that want to apply for a Master of Law Advance Program or MSc in International Relations and Diplomacy.
Leiden University Netherlands
Eligible Study Subject
All MA, MSc and LL.M programmes offered at the university including the following programmes for all nationality:
Advance studies in Masters of Laws are listed below;
Air & Space Law
European & International Business Law
International Tax Law
Public International Law
International Civil & Commercial Law
Law & Digital Technologies
European Tax Law
European & International Human Rights Law
MSc in International Relations & Diplomacy
€ 10.000 of the tuition fee
€ 15.000 of the tuition fee
Leiden University, Netherlands
- Applicant can be approve only if he/she have an excellent
study result relevant to the study programme.
- Applicant must have a non-EU/EEA passport
- If you have a previous Leiden University master’s degree, scholarship offer will not be granted.
- Candidate are selected base on Academic Merit.
The whole of your Masters Programme
How To Apply LExS Scholarship ~ Leiden University Masters Program
- Fill all necessary online application field for admission to Leiden University.
- Make sure you upload all required documents.
- Indicate clearly that you would like to apply for the LExS scholarship on the scholarship page.