Macquarie University Scholarships is now open for aspiring applicant to apply for the 2017 Macquarie University Vice Chancellor Scholarships.
The Macquarie University Scholarships made available of some amount of tuition fee for excellent students to attain a bachelor and masters degree at Macquarie University, Australia.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicant must;
1. Be a citizen of their country except ASEAN, a European country, Monglia, Australia or New Zealand.
2. Have the Macquarie University admission requirement and also must have English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship. Which means that, you have been admitted into Macquarie University before you can apply.
3. Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
4. Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
5. Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
6. Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
7. Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
Bachelors and Masters Degree in these fields (Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education)
Macquarie University North Ryde Campus in Australia
Scholarship Open For
AUD$10,000 (It is not a renewable tuition fee)
30th June 2017
How To Apply For Macquarie University Scholarships 2017
Applicants must complete an online course application form and an online scholarship application form.
A Macquarie University Student Number (which you will receive once your course application has been processed) is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.