The Microsoft international undergraduate scholarships 2017 – 2018 are only awarded to candidates that applied for a 4 year undergraduate BSc degree programme at any universities in United State of America, Mexico and Canada.
Course Level: Undergraduate Degree Programme
Academic Subject: Computer Science and Technical related course
Grant Benefits: You might be offered full or partial scholarship.
Note that full scholarship only cover tuition fee which means that full scholarship will not cover room fee and other bills.
Scholarship Location: United State of America, Mexico and Canada
Application Deadline: 26th January, 2017
Who can Apply: United State of America, Mexico and Canada and International students can apply for a study programme at North America University.
1. Applicant must apply for a full – time undergraduate bachelor degree in any academic institution in USA, Mexico and Canada.
2. Candidate must be interested in studying these course; computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mathematics and physics, can apply.
3. Students must be able to show great interest in computer science.
4. The Microsoft scholarships is based on merit which means that you need to maintain a 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 or a 4.0 CGPA out of 5.0.
5. Accepted applicant will be requested to tender a copy of an official transcript.
Every year, Microsoft do award undergraduate scholarships established to assist students both local and international students studying computer science and related technical course.
Microsoft Corporation as we all know it to be is also referred to as Microsoft or MS which is an American multinational technology company in Redmond City, Washington, United State.
How to Apply For Microsoft International Undergraduate Scholarships
Desired applicant are expected to complete their application online.