Microsoft Office 365 Data Governance Free Online Course 2017 is a free online course that will teach students how to plan, implement and manage data retention features of Office 365 in company.
Microsoft Office 365 Data Governance Free Online Course 2017
In Compliance in Office 365®: Data Governance, you will learn how to plan, implement, and manage the archiving and data retention features of Office 365 in your organization.
As organizational data stored in email and documents continues to grow, Office 365 makes it easy to control the information that you want to keep and control the flow of information out of your organization.
This course covers all the information you need to effectively plan and manage data retention and data leakage.
This is the second in a series of courses concerning Compliance in Office 365. By completing this course, you will gain an understanding of the archiving and data retention capabilities of Office 365 and data leakage prevention.
Length: 4 weeks
Effort: 3-5 hours per week
Subject: Computer Science
Institution: Microsoft and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $99
Session: Course Starts on July 1, 2017
We live in a mobile-first and cloud-first world. Computing is ubiquitous, and experiences span devices and exhibit ambient intelligence.
Billions of sensors, screens and devices – in conference rooms, living rooms, cities, cars, phones, PCs – are forming a vast network and streams of data that simply disappear into the background of our lives.
- Understanding the archiving and data retention architecture of Office 365.
- Implementing the archiving and data retention features of Office 365.
- Implementing data leakage prevention in Office 365.
- Using archiving and retention in your organization.
- Using data leakage prevention.
- Troubleshooting typical archiving and data leakage prevention issues in Office 365.
Martin Coetzer is a Senior Content Developer with the Microsoft Learning eXperiences team. He is responsible for managing the Office 365, Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, Office and Dynamics certification portfolios.
Ankur Kothari is a veteran in the eDiscovery business and was instrumental in launching the first iterations of eDiscovery from Microsoft.
Joe Turick is a Principal Consultant at Olive + Goose with an expertise on creating technical content for Office 365 and Exchange.
- Understanding of cloud-based service concepts, Office 365, and its component services.
- Background knowledge in Regulations, Law and Policies will be helpful, but is not required.
How To Apply for This Course
- Go to the course “website link”
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)