Queen’s University Scholarships 2016 – 2017
Queen’s University Belfast is now accepting applications from students from all over the world for Vice-Chancellor’s international attainment scholarship. Scholarships are available to undertake undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research program at Queen’s University Belfast.
Queen’s University Belfast today is an international center of research and education and a major part of the fabric of Northern Ireland.
Queen’s University will continue to accept the IELTS Academic (both SELT and non-SELT), and TOEFL (Internet-Based Tests) for direct admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree Programmes, if taken within the past Two Years.
The Queen’s University Scholarships comprises of:
- Two full fee international scholarships are available to exceptionally talented International fee rate students who will be starting their full-time undergraduate studies at Queen’s University Belfast in September 2016.
- Two full fee scholarships are available to exceptionally talented international students who will be starting their full- time Master’s degree programme at Queen’s University Belfast in September 2016.
- A full fee scholarship will be awarded to an exceptionally talented international student who will be starting their full-time postgraduate research programme at Queen’s University Belfast in September 2016.
Scholarships are available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught and Postgraduate Research Programme in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
The Queen’s University Scholarships Criteria are:
- Students must be classified as international students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this scheme. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for international scholarships.
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a Full-Time Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught at the Queen’s University Belfast Campus, starting in the academic year 2016-17 and meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their Offer Letter.
- Students studying on a part-time basis, on foundation degrees or distance learning programmes are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Applicants must have degree transcripts for all periods of study they have completed.
How To Apply For Queen’s University Scholarships
The mode of applying is Online in which interested applicants are advised to visit the university website for details of supporting materials needed to be scan and upload along side with their application. Please note that applicants must use the 8-digit application number found in their offer letter from Queen’s University Belfast. Invalid application numbers will not be considered.
Click Here To Download Undergraduate Application Form
Click Here To Download Postgraduate Application Form
Click Here To Download Postgraduate Research Application Form
Application deadline is 8th June 2016 for the Undergraduate Programme and 15th May 2016 for Postgraduate Taught and Postgraduate Research Programme.
For the interested applicant, it is important to read the Scholarship guidelines and visit the official website of the university to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Now that all the information about Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate research programme in the United kingdom can apply.