RMIT Research International Tuition Fee Scholarship (RRITFS) and the RTP International Tuition Fee Scholarship (RITFS) are two scholarships open at the RMIT University in Australia for 2017 academic session.
RMIT was established to transform students to archive better experience…
Also Prepping them ready for life and work, and to assist shape the world with more research, innovation/creativity, teaching and engagement.
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology also known as RMIT University is a government public university of technology and design based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
RTP International Tuition Fee Scholarship (RITFS)
Funded by the Australian Government
RMIT Research International Tuition Fee Scholarship (RRITFS)
Funded by RMIT University
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicant must hold, or be currently completing:
- A Master by research
- A Master by coursework with a significant research component graded as high distinction, or equivalent
- An Honours degree achieving first class honours
- A 4-year bachelor degree achieving a GPA of 4 or equivalent (80% or above)
- Publications or significant research experience that could be considered equivalent
- Applicant must be an International students
English Language Requirement
English Language is not required which means it’s optional
- The RMIT Research International Tuition Fee Scholarship (RRITFS) and RTP International Tuition Fee Scholarship (RITFS) scholarships provide tuition fees for a period of 3 years, with the possibility of a 6-month extension.
- The cost of Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your program is also provided. If you have dependents, both international tuition fee scholarships will provide OSHC that also covers them.
- Awardees are required to cover the difference between program length OSHC and visa length OSHC which is required for a student visa application.
- If you are awarded a tuition fee scholarship, your scholarship will be partnered with a stipend scholarship which will provide you with a living allowance.
31st October 2017
How To Apply
Students must have received a research program offer which is not conditional upon English before they are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
The scholarship process for international applicants applying for a research scholarship through a scholarship round is a two stage process:
Stage 1: Apply for a program offer via iApply
Stage 2: Complete a scholarship application form which is only available during the applicable scholarship round.
If students intend to apply for scholarship in the next available scholarship round you must be in receipt of an RMIT program offer to commence in 2018 by the close of the scholarship application period.
Students should apply for a program offer as soon as possible as admission offers can take up to two months to be issued or more for applicants from sanctioned countries.