Sir Ratan Tata Trust vocational scholarship main objective is to support Indian citizen (students) to pursue diploma and degree courses.
Sir Ratan Tata Trust invites applications for “vocational scholarship” in some specified fields.
Students who have completed their Class in 2016 – 2017 can apply.
Sir Ratan Tata Trust (SRTT) came into being in 1919 with a sum capital of Rs 8 million.
Established in accordance with the will of Sir Ratan Tata.
The Trust is now one of the oldest grant bestowing foundations in India.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- This Scheme is open to resident Indians only.
- Have completed 2016 – 2017 Class
- Student can apply for the current academic year i.e., for 2017-2018.
- Submitting an application form to the Trusts’ Office does not guarantee a Scholarship from the Trusts.
- The application must be accompanied by all mandatory documents as specified.
- Application forms with manipulated / false information shall be treated as void and legal.
- The Trust office reserves the rights to verify information provided by the applicant.
- If required the Trust may communicate with the student / applicant through email / SMS / Phone calls.
Tata Trusts do not have any intermediaries / agents.
Applicants are advised to beware of such individuals that claim to represent the Trusts and demand a share from the grant.
In case any such demands are made, applicants are requested to kindly bring the matter to the notice of Trust Office immediately.
Once the online form date has passed no more applications will be accepted.
Also please ensure all mandatory fields are filled out.
Documents attached and form submitted before the last date as once the last date has passed.
Scholarship Degree Level
Diploma and Degree Courses
Field of Study
- 3D Animation
- Anesthesia Technology
- Cardiac Care Technician
- Ophthalmic Technology
- Medical Laboratory Techniques
- Operation Theatre Technology
- Auxilliary Nursing & Midwifery
- Dairy Technology
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Occupational Therapy
- Radiotherapy Technology
- Fisheries Sciences (B.F Sc.)
- Photonics Engineering
- Fashion Design
- Textile Design
Part of course fee (variable)
13th October 2017
How to Apply Sir Ratan Tata Trust Vocational Scholarship
Applicants can apply via online;
- Attested clear copies of mark-sheets for the academic year 2016-2017.
- Current year’s original fee receipts.
- An original letter from the college on their letterhead clearly stating the breakup of the fee paid and to be paid for the current academic year.
- Clear photo copy of card of the student (self-attested).
- An original cancelled cheque and/or copy of the first page of the bank passbook pertaining to the student’s bank account.