Top 6 University Scholarships for International Students ~ To apply for any admission abroad is becoming a trending issue most students do talk about these days 🙁
But its not difficult to apply 🙂 only if you could settle down to read various information about admissions from different institutions procedure carefully.
Although it will nice of you to take your time to prepare and observe university admission offer and scholarship programmes for international students either in undergraduate degree, postgraduate degree, graduate program, masters degree, phd degree, fellowship and grants & awards to assist in covering tuition fees and cost of living sometimes including feeding allowances.
By studying abroad, students have the opportunity to study in a foreign nation and take in the allure and culture of a new land.
Top 6 University Scholarships for International Students 2017 – 2018
- Top 6 University Scholarships for International Students 2017 – 2018
- ASI 2017 ~ Adelaide Scholarships for International Students
- Humber College Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
- Technical University of Berlin International Masters Scholarship 2017
- Laidlaw Undergraduate Scholarship at Durham University 2017
- RMIT Research International Tuition Fee Scholarship 2017
- Japanese Government Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
- Total International Masters Scholarship – TEPNG/Quai d’Orsay 2017
Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) is a scholarship programme offered by University of Adelaide, Australia. In order to engage high quality international postgraduate applicants to areas of research strength in the University of Adelaide to support its research effort.
- In order to be eligible, applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree (this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year). All qualifying programs of study must be successfully completed. Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit and research potential. Extra-curricular achievements are not considered.
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Masters degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
- International applicants who have not provided evidence of their meeting the minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the scholarship closing date, or who have completed a Pre-Enrollment English Program to meet the entry requirements for the intended program of study, are not eligible.
- Candidates are required to enroll in the University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ and must maintain ‘international student’ status for the duration of their enrollment in the University. Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and citizens of New Zealand are ineligible.
- The scholarship includes course tuition fees, annual living allowance ($26,288 in 2016), and overseas student health cover (if award holder holds a subclass 500 visa).
- The scholarship is awarded for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only)
Grants applications will be only considered strictly based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
1. Two full tuition scholarships and One $5,000 scholarship are available in September 2017
2. One full tuition scholarship and One $5,000 scholarship are available in January 2018.
Note that; Students are to maintain an average of 75% in order to be eligible for scholarship renewal.
Technical University of Berlin in Germany unveils her 2017 – 2018 international masters scholarship for the academic year in Germany. International candidates and Germans are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- A grant from 2500 EUR for tuition fees
- A monthly subvention from 500 EUR from 1st October 2017 to 31st September 2018
Durham University is offering Laidlaw Undergraduate Scholarship in Research & Leadership for this academic session 2017-2018, national and International students 100% eligible to apply for this undergraduate scholarship.
All undergraduate applicant in year 1 of a 3 years programme or years 2 of a 4 years programme are eligible to apply. There are no restrictions on discipline/department, college, nationality or fee status.
Note: The programme is not open to visiting students.
Each successful applicants will receive stipend of £6,000 over the 3 years duration of the programme.
RMIT Research International Tuition Fee Scholarship (RRITFS) and the RTP International Tuition Fee Scholarship (RITFS) are two scholarships open at the RMIT University in Australia for 2017 academic session.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicant must hold, or be currently completing;
- A Master by research
- A Master by coursework with a significant research component graded as high distinction, or equivalent
- An Honours degree achieving first class honours
- A 4-year bachelor degree achieving a GPA of 4 or equivalent (80% or above)
- Publications or significant research experience that could be considered equivalent
- Applicant must be an International students
- The RMIT Research International Tuition Fee Scholarship (RRITFS) and RTP International Tuition Fee Scholarship (RITFS) scholarships provide tuition fees for a period of 3 years, with the possibility of a 6-month extension.
- The cost of Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your program is also provided. If you have dependents, both international tuition fee scholarships will provide OSHC that also covers them.
- Awardees are required to cover the difference between program length OSHC and visa length OSHC which is required for a student visa application.
- If you are awarded a tuition fee scholarship, your scholarship will be partnered with a stipend scholarship which will provide you with a living allowance.
Japanese Government Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students ~ The Japanese Government, the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology（MEXT）is inviting international students who wish to study at any university in Japan as an undergraduate students under the Japanese Government Undergraduate Scholarships (MEXT) 2018.
(1) Nationality: Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan. An applicant who has Japanese nationality at the time of application is not eligible. However, persons with dual nationality who hold Japanese nationality and whose place of residence at the time of application is outside of Japan are eligible to apply as long as they choose the nationality of the foreign country and give up their Japanese nationality by the date of their arrival in Japan. Applicant screening will be conducted at the Japanese diplomatic mission in the applicant’s country
(2) Age: Applicants, in principle, must have been born between April 2, 1996 and April 1, 2001.
(3) Academic Background: Applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
Must have completed 12 years of school education, or are expected to complete said education by March 2018. (However, for applicants wishing to enroll from the autumn term through direct placement, applicants must be expected to complete the 12 years of school education by August 2018.)
Must have completed an educational course at a school equivalent to a high school, or are expected to complete the course by 2018. (However, those desiring direct placement are excluded.)
Other than the qualifications in 1 and 2 above, must have qualifications deemed to be suitable for enrollment in a Japanese university at the time of application.
(4) Japanese Language: Applicants must be willing to learn Japanese. Applicants must be interested in Japan and be willing to deepen their understanding of Japan after arriving in Japan. In addition, in principle, applicants must be willing to carry out their academic studies in Japan in Japanese.
(5) Health: Applicants must submit a health certificate in the prescribed format signed by a physician attesting that the applicant has no physical or mental conditions hindering the applicant’s study in Japan.
(7) Arrival in Japan: In principle, applicants must be able to arrive in Japan between the 1st and 7th of April 2018. If an applicant is to enroll in his/her university from the fall semester through direct placement, he or she must be able to leave for and arrive in Japan by the date specified by the accepting university.
(8) Visa Requirement: The applicant shall receive a “Student” visa, as stipulated in Appended Table 1(4) of the Immigration Act, and enter Japan with the residence status of “Student.” In regards to the visa, it should, in principle, be issued at the Japanese diplomatic mission in the applicant’s country.
The scholarship includes tuition and other fees, allowance of 117,000 yen per month, an additional monthly stipend of 2,000 or 3,000 yen may be provided to those undertaking study or research in specially designated regions, and travel costs to and from Japan.
The scholarship period will last for five years from April 2018 to March 2023, including the one-year preparatory education in the Japanese language and other subjects due to be provided upon arrival in Japan.
We are aiming to select young Nigerian scholars for the 2017/2018 academic year Masters program in Engineering and Sciences (Oil & Gas related) in France. Successful students will be sponsored to study in one of the programmes in the Schools listed below:
Total E&P Nigeria is the operator of the NNPC/TEPNG Joint Venture, producing oil and gas from several onshore and shallow water licenses.
Note: All application forms must be completed online. No paper applications will be accepted.