Interested applicants who have completed the mandatory NYSC programme should visit www.careers.total.com for more information about the Total International Masters Scholarship.
We are aiming to select young Nigerian scholars for the 2017/2018 academic year Masters program in Engineering and Sciences (Oil & Gas related) in France. Successful students will be sponsored to study in one of the programmes in the Schools listed below:
Total E&P Nigeria is the operator of the NNPC/TEPNG Joint Venture, producing oil and gas from several onshore and shallow water licenses.
Note: All application forms must be completed online. No paper applications will be accepted.
How to apply for Total International Masters Scholarship
How to navigate the Total career website
1. If the page defaults in “French”, click “English” at the top pf the page to change the language.
2. Navigate to “Search for a Job Offer on the Page”;
(a). From countries drop down menu, select “Nigeria”
(b). From the “Professional areas” drop down menu, select “Research Innovation & Development” then click “Search”.
(3). Click on the “Total International Scholarship” to see details of the application.
(4). Create account
(5). Fill form properly
(6). It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form.
Note the following below;
Your CV must include the following details;
1. Surname, First Name, Other Names
2. Date of Birth
3. Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only.
4. Functional email address as all communication will be by email only.
5. State of Origin
6. Local government area
7. Details of tertiary education; institution, degree obtained,class of degree, period.
8. Details of secondary education; institution, certificate, period
9. Details of primary education; institution, certificate and period