USA Embassy Scholarship Programme for Malaysia is open to Malaysian applicants. The USA Embassy Scholarship Programme 2017 are made available for various institutions, organizations and individuals.
USA Embassy Scholarship Programme for Malaysia 2017
The main objectives for the USA embassy scholarship is to help applicants in their cultural program and activities for Malaysians in United State of America.
The USA Embassy represents the government and people of the United States. The Embassy encourages and facilitates trade between the United States and Malaysia. The USA Embassy promote educational and cultural exchanges.
- Malaysian institutions/organizations/individuals may submit proposals for projects of maximum one-year time frame.
- Grants may be made to non-governmental, not-for-profit organizations. Third-country organizations and individuals are not eligible.
- Proposals may include modest administrative expenses, including honoraria/partial salaries of grant implementer, but only when they are directly linked to the conduct of the specific grant program. General operating expenses, long-term infrastructure costs and undefined miscellaneous or “overhead” expenses are not acceptable.
- Grant funds may be used for seminars and workshops, but proposals must describe the expected audience, content, and time frame, and justify the activity in terms of outcome and benefits.
- Grant funds may be used for the publication of materials, but proposals must describe the audience, content and means of distribution.
The USA Embassy Scholarship Programme field of study includes American Studies, performing arts, entrepreneurship, empowering women and youths, strengthening democracy, interfaith forums and combating extremism.
United State of America
Funding Opportunity Number: S-MY300-17-SGP
31st July 2017
How To Apply
There are methods of application which are specified categorically
For more information, please click here.