Westminster International Research Fellowship 2016
The WIAS’ Fellowship Programme is aimed toward present and future study leaders and enabling them to undertake unbiased and collaborative research on original themes in a stimulating educational environment in London.
The University of Westminster is joyful to present three months study fellowship programme for 2016 session. The institute is inviting applicants from global junior and senior research fellows who conduct research projects within the realm of critical Social & Digital Media.
The University of Westminster boasts a bright studying atmosphere attracting over 20,000 scholars from over 150 nations and college to continues to put money into our future with new traits, research projects and new ideas.
If English isn’t applicant’s first language, then they will have got to provide legitimate proof of their English language ability within the form of a recent TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson or Cambridge English Language Examination rating.
Candidates have got to meet the entire following criteria to be eligible to apply for this Fellowship; The WIAS invites both junior and senior fellows, Junior fellows are researchers who maintain a PhD that has been awarded not more than 5 years while Seniors are researchers who hold a PhD that has been awarded more than 5 years earlier. For applicants whose nationality is from outside of the EEA as a UK school we can ought to establish your right to be ready to reside and undertake your study within the UK.
Fellowship is available to pursue research programme. Fellowship project will have to be in the realm of important Social & Digital Media study during three months in 2016.
WIAS research Fellows contains these listed benefits below;
– A scholarship of £7,500 for a interval of a three months stay at the WIAS for protecting visa charges, accommodation.
– The opportunity for independent, crucial research in an inspiring tutorial environment.
– Collaboration with different study Fellows, researchers on the institution of Westminster and beyond.
– The WIAS Colloquium enables research Fellows to reward their work to the educational and further-tutorial public.
– Publishing at least one paper in a peer-reviewed tutorial journal as a result of study undertaken throughout the fellowship.
– Airfare fees to and from London paid by WIAS.
– Place of business house, and entry to the university’s library and IT offerings.
How To Apply Westminster International Research Fellowship
All applicants are advised to submit all required document and request to wias-news @ westminster.ac.uk. Fellowship application due date is 29th February, 2016.
Those interested in this program, should check out Westminster International Research Fellowship website and read all the information thoroughly without anything being skipped over. Plans and many other necessary details related to this international fellowship and click here to download fellowship application form.