Willem Snoek Conservation Scholarship 2017 is open for graduate students to apply for the award at University of Melbourne in Australia.
The main objective of the willen snoek conservation scholarship is to support successful admitted applicants activities at the University of Melbourne’s Grim Wade Centre for Cultural Materials Conservation, or its successor, in the field of heritage conservation.
Willem Snoek Conservation Scholarship
The University of Melbourne (informally Melbourne University) is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. It was founded in 1853 and it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
- Australian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Open to students enrolled or enrolling in the Master of Material Conservation in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Melbourne.
- Citizens of Australia can apply
The Willem Snoek Conservation Scholarship will cover $2,500
Scholarship Study Subject
University Application Requirement
Applicants must be enrolled or enrolling in the Master of Material Conservation in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Melbourne.
Scholarship Application Deadline
1st July 2017
How To Apply
- Applicants must complete an online application together with these information below;
- 500 words project proposal
- Budgets Outline (no more than one page)
- Plan and Timeline (no more than one page)
- Letters of support from partners (if necessary)
- Letter of reference
- Current academic record / transcript (or some other form of evidence showing you meet eligibility).